The Forum for The Order of the Wolf. Used by members for communcation and announcements for upcoming events.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Overachievers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
White Knight LXXXI

PostSubject: Overachievers   Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:23 am

This is a list of all members of The Order of the Wolf and the achievements they have accomplished.

Please, only post in this topic to announce new achievements having been earned for a moderator to add to the list. Moderators will delete posts once the list has been amended to reflect the new accomplishments.

The White Knight: I'm Backwards, Two Heads are Better, Over Staffed, Crossing Over, Survivor, Super Hero, Tickle Torturer, I Do Best in Crowds, A Good Day, Armor Up, Blacksmith, Starsmith, Master Starsmith, The Babe with the Power, I Take it Upon Myself.

Sage: Two Heads are Better, Over Staffed, Crossing Over, Survivor, Lone Survivor, Armor Up, Starsmith, The Babe with the Power, Seamstress, Only in Your Mind..., Dub Step, Mix the Flour and Water.

Draen: I'm Backwards, Two Heads are Better, Over Staffed, Armor Up, Seamstress, Clothing the Emperor, Only in Your Mind..., Dub Step, Mix the Flour and the Water.

Maverick: Survivor, Only in Your Mind..., Dub Step.

Zunic: Two Heads are Better, Over Staffed, Survivor, Armor Up, Only in Your Mind..., Dub Step.

Shade: Two Heads are Better, Please Spear Me, Survivor, Starsmith, Only in Your Mind....

Chaeley: There are Too Many of Them....

Last updated 9-5-2018 by the White Knight
Back to top Go down

Overachievers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order of the Wolf :: The Order :: Achievements-
Jump to: