The Order of the Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for The Order of the Wolf. Used by members for communcation and announcements for upcoming events.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dungeons and dragons!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zunic

Dungeons and dragons! Empty
PostSubject: Dungeons and dragons!   Dungeons and dragons! EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 1:46 pm

Hey everyone! So as most of you know I am going to be starting a DnD game this Thursday, with most everyone who is currently in the group, and can make it! So to give you guys a few details about whats going to be going on - Thursday will be a session Zero - We will be making characters for everyone, and figuring out how everyone's characters met each other. Once we have that done, we may be starting the actual game. The plan is to meet and White Knights place around six, and go no later than 10:30 PM that night.

To give you all a bit of background on the campaign, just in case it effects the sort of character you will want to play: We will be playing 'The Ghosts of Saltmarsh', and I will be adding in a few home brew elements as well - Those being things such as some side quests, story elements, and even some more pirate-y weaponry - But beyond that it will be a normal DnD game. You are free to create any sort of character you want, and if you need help I will be there for it. The Ghosts of Saltmarsh is a campaign that takes place in a port side town. It does indeed take place in a swashbuckling sort of setting, so expect to be facing anything from ghost pirates, to vikings, or even a kraken! Its going to be a interesting time. One last thing on characters though, your character doesn't have to be some hero from a far off land or town. You can be a local. But again, we will be figuring out everything Thursday, so just bring your ideas and your imagination!

All that ask from anyone who wants to play is that you bring a pencil and some scratch paper. I can provide everything else, from dice, to character sheets, to reference books. It also might be nice if you could bring snacks, but that is most definitely not a requirement. That is just something I think might help everyone stave off hunger. Other than that, I look forward to seeing everyone!
Reposting all of this because not everyone can see the original!!
Back to top Go down
White Knight LXXXI

White Knight LXXXI

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and dragons!   Dungeons and dragons! EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 11:17 pm

Not everyone can see the original? Hmmmm. I'll have to look at the permissions.
Back to top Go down
White Knight LXXXI

White Knight LXXXI

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and dragons!   Dungeons and dragons! EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 11:34 pm

I have adjusted Ember's rank. If she was the one who couldn't see it, she should be able to now.
Back to top Go down
Starslayer

Starslayer

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and dragons!   Dungeons and dragons! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 7:46 pm

I'm not sure if it's a rank issue, but I can't see the new area for the D&D group
Back to top Go down
Zunic

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and dragons!   Dungeons and dragons! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 10:39 pm

Starslayer wrote:
I'm not sure if it's a rank issue, but I can't see the new area for the D&D group
I think its because your set to be a 'Order Guest' for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and dragons!   Dungeons and dragons! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dungeons and dragons!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order of the Wolf :: Public Associations :: Public Area-
Jump to: