The Order of the Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for The Order of the Wolf. Used by members for communcation and announcements for upcoming events.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KOB4 News Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Starslayer

Starslayer

KOB4 News Story Empty
PostSubject: KOB4 News Story   KOB4 News Story EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 8:00 pm

Still unknown when exactly it's going to show. Because of SNL, the late show tomorrow will be at 9pm (which sucks because less people will be watching and it's not the normal news time). And even then, I noticed there was a directive from the manager that it can run either tomorrow or Sunday at 10 *shrugs* so even if I see it in the rundown for tomorrow I'm not absolutely sure (though I'll have a good idea by tomorrow night). I'll keep you all posted. Of course, regardless of when it airs, it will be online and we can spread that link around.
Back to top Go down
Starslayer

Starslayer

KOB4 News Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOB4 News Story   KOB4 News Story EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 7:41 pm

Just an update, it will not be running today. It looks like they're going to hold it tomorrow for the 10pm news. Technically this is better because it will probably get more viewership and will re-run on the Monday morning or noon show. But because I don't work tomorrow, I have no idea what time it will actually run. Anyway, don't be looking for it tonight!
Back to top Go down
Starslayer

Starslayer

KOB4 News Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOB4 News Story   KOB4 News Story EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:24 pm

https://www.kob.com/albuquerque-news/star-wars-inspired-group-takes-over-unms-campus/5668503/?cat=516

Here is the link to the news story. I'll also cut a clip of the complete clip that's not online (including the anchor introduction) and give you guys DVDs of it.
Back to top Go down
White Knight LXXXI

White Knight LXXXI

KOB4 News Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOB4 News Story   KOB4 News Story EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 6:19 pm

Awesome! Thank you so much, Starslayer!
Back to top Go down
weezer

KOB4 News Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOB4 News Story   KOB4 News Story EmptyWed Nov 17, 2021 1:27 pm

Sweet beard. looks like it was pre covid, looks totally different without masks. great job pitching this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KOB4 News Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOB4 News Story   KOB4 News Story Empty

Back to top Go down

KOB4 News Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order of the Wolf :: Public Associations :: Public Area-
Jump to: