The Order of the Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for The Order of the Wolf. Used by members for communcation and announcements for upcoming events.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Order of the Wolf Now on Amazon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
White Knight LXXXI

White Knight LXXXI

The Order of the Wolf Now on Amazon Empty
PostSubject: The Order of the Wolf Now on Amazon   The Order of the Wolf Now on Amazon EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 2:51 pm

Doe↓aemuhee↑ vaw↑kawawl↑! Doe↑muh↑inae↑ vaw↑kawawl↑!

The Order of the Wolf: The Word is now posted on Amazon!

https://www.amazon.com/Order-Wolf-Word-Eric-Michaels/dp/193774146X/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1473709704&sr=8-3&keywords=the+order+of+the+wolf+the+word

Hopefully, soon, the paperback price should be available too.
Back to top Go down
White Knight LXXXI

White Knight LXXXI

The Order of the Wolf Now on Amazon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order of the Wolf Now on Amazon   The Order of the Wolf Now on Amazon EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 5:38 pm

Yesterday, somehow, The Word shot up from being in the two millionth of best selling books on Amazon to being in the two hundred sixty thousandth of best selling books on Amazon. To put it in perspective, my publishing company considers a book to be one of their best sellers if it is in the one millionth of best selling Amazon books, at least as far as I have seen, and I haven't seen any of their books doing better than being in the one millionth of best selling books on Amazon. Either someone bought a whole lot of The Word, or tons of people stopped buying all the books doing better than it and caused them to drop. I only hope I have enough hard covers to fulfill all the potential orders.
Back to top Go down

The Order of the Wolf Now on Amazon
Page 1 of 1